The snack bar is open every day and serves as a bread and newspaper stock.
In Villars les Dombes (500m from the campsite) you can find shops : tobacconist’s, bakery, hairdresser, supermarkets, tourist information centre , doctors, pharmacy, post office …
You can borrow balls, pétanque balls, balloons, and table tennis rackets…
An above-ground swimming pool (depth 1m20) is open from 10am to 8pm in July and August (timetable adjustable from September).
You can also find:
- A familly-friendly area with Television and board games
- A laundry with washing machines and clothes dryers (charged tokens)
- At the reception : a Tourist information point is made available to you and provides documents about the different activities on the campsite and around it.
- A ticketing service at the reception with discounted fares on tickets for le Parc des Oiseaux.
- A playground for children.
- Bread and pastry stocking
- Motor home service area (charged if you don’t have a pitch).
- Newly renovated sanitaries